At Citadel Wealth Management we recognize the value in developing long-term relationships with our clients as we help them navigate their financial lives.
Unlike other advisors who put together confusing fancy leather bound documents as a guide for the next 30 years — we want you to understand and participate in every aspect. Over time your life and situation will inevitably change, so we believe it’s impossible to create one rigid plan that will work for the next 10, 20 or 30 years.
Wealth In Motion incorporates everything from income and investments to insurance and taxes, offering a full view of your financial picture. Having a model to evaluate your financial performance eliminates managing your finances from a “junk drawer” approach. This unique model blends financial science and visual simplification with a philosophy of protection-savings-growth to help you achieve your financial potential.
With just a few simple changes in the input data, you will be able to answer questions such as:
- Will you have enough money for retirement?
- What money should you spend first in retirement?
- Will you run out of money if you live too long?
- Did you get the right mortgage?
- What to do if one of you becomes disabled?
- What happens if you or your spouse dies too soon?
- How to pay for college?
- How to pay for your child’s wedding?
- Should you take a single life annuity or the 100% joined survivor of pension benefit?
- When should you take Social Security and what options are most beneficial?
- What effects will taxes, inflation, lifestyle changes, long-term care, planned obsolescence and technological changes have on you now and after retirement?